COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gerry CondezAny News?
by on Dec 9, 2014 at 11:41:52 pm

Hi Guys - Any new stuff on media 100?

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: Any News?
by on Dec 10, 2014 at 11:42:25 am

Gerry, what new stuff do you want? Is there anything that you want to do that you can't do?

Michael Slowe

Return to posts index

Gerry CondezRe: Any News?
by on Dec 11, 2014 at 10:58:38 pm

Good you mentioned that. I was wondering any tutorial for multi cam editing in M100. We have an event
and the guys will be using canon 70D's. I heard they have time code. Thanks Michael

Return to posts index

Andrew MehtaRe: Any News?
by on Dec 11, 2014 at 11:15:24 pm

I've seen one on the Boris website:

Return to posts index

Andrew MehtaRe: Any News?
by on Dec 10, 2014 at 9:50:00 pm
Last Edited By Andrew Mehta on Dec 10, 2014 at 10:01:30 pm

Latest is...

BorisFX are considering updating Media100 for Yosemite after Floh had a little chat, =).

In the meanwhile, you can get it running on Yosemite by manipulating the System Version plist file.

Martin has upgraded his 844x to Quicktime 7.7.6 without experiencing any adverse effects yet - he claims rendering times are quicker:

Jim Wisemen just joined our Facebook group. I thought the name sounded familiar so went to check the COW forum, and he last contributed to a thread on what Thunderbolt enclosures you could put your drives in, for use with the new Mac Pros, =). Not only your drives, but also AJA cards and so forth:
You're in that thread too Gerry, so it's probably not news to you, ^_^.

There's a Media 100 qx CD or something on ebay atm.
And a Media 100 HDX too, =). Oooh!

Black Friday saw 30% off all BorisFX software including the Boris Boxset which includes Media 100, =P. Back to normal prices now though I'm afraid!

This gamer found a way to record an OS9 computer screen:

The software is here:

I'm gonna see if I can use it to record my Media100i setup. =).

Martin posted tonnes of images of his 844x...!! O_O..

And you showed off some cool rigs, =).

I'm gonna make some new vids - maybe even read another chapter of John Buck's Timeline again in a few weeks. Plus I've got another five or so people to invite to the Media100 group, so hopefully they'll introduce themselves and post interesting stuff, =).

I've just been a little busy, so haven't got round to stuff yet, ^_^. But will soon, =D.

Thanks for the new thread, =). Always good to get a weekly fix of Media100 natter, =D.

Return to posts index

Gerry CondezRe: Any News?
by on Dec 11, 2014 at 11:05:03 pm

Hi Andrew, Very often during winter time, I get really slow and got nothing to do much so I ended up putting together some stuff like my rig and some editing carts. During busy season, I get to test them all the time and improve some of the designs. I just love doing those stuff. Well, of course editing with Media 100. LOL!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved