MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

M100 Translation

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim DowneyM100 Translation
by on Aug 14, 2014 at 9:20:34 am

Hi Floh,
How do you say Media 100 in German? I keep telling people who ask about what editing software i use that, I use Media 100. The startled look of 'your joking' and then, "I remember that system,...." yeah yeah. I figure; I might as well be speaking German! How about it Floh ? It's not fair on others. make it sound cool again - in German. Open world thread..

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: M100 Translation
by on Aug 14, 2014 at 11:18:18 am

I get much the same reaction, in fact most people just look blank. Just shows how a brand can be damaged by poor management, this should be used as an example on Business Administration courses. There is nothing wrong with the product, it's as good now as it has ever been and does a magnificent job. It wouldn't take much to revive it, but Adobe and Apple are taking the trouble. I just want to stay with it, let's hope we all can.

Michael Slowe

Return to posts index

Jim DowneyRe: M100 Translation
by on Aug 14, 2014 at 11:55:42 am

Michael,
Hat's off to you. If M100 is now in the underworld you are definitely a dog. But your response to this thread is in English. This is a silly call for world translation of a once untouchable editing system that's close to being called Boris.

Return to posts index

Andrew MehtaRe: M100 Translation
by on Sep 22, 2014 at 3:38:40 pm

Never ever ever kill a brand.

Make it sound cool again? Haha. That's up to you when you talk about it, =). Have confidence, 'tis a very cool product, =).

Medien hundert [via Google Translate] doesn't quite have the same ring to it, ;-).

Return to posts index

Andrew MehtaRe: M100 Translation
by on Oct 25, 2014 at 11:25:31 pm

Eat ya' heart out: http://www.media100.de/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]