MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

latest AJA drivers for Media 100 Suite v.2.1?

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Slenker
latest AJA drivers for Media 100 Suite v.2.1?
on Jun 1, 2012 at 1:53:15 pm

Guys
this may have been answered a while ago but is anyone using newer AJA Kona drivers with Media 100 Suite version 2.1? I have a Kona LHi board and am still rocking driver/sw ver 9.0.6 because that is what the (year old?) release notes say. I also have Adove CS6 Master Collection and would love to update my drivers a bit so Premiere Pro can give me monitoring out via my Kona card. My university now has a site license for the whole Master Collection and I plan on teaching it to my students this Fall so I want to get more comfortable with it. Don't get me wrong, Media 100 is still my editor of choice but I'd like to have all the functionality possible with all my apps.
If I recall, AJA released some later drivers that gave Premiere Kona monitoring with CS 5.5 but I was afraid to update to those too.

Return to posts index

Floh Peters
Re: latest AJA drivers for Media 100 Suite v.2.1?
on Jun 5, 2012 at 9:47:26 am

Unfortunately the newer drivers currently donĀ“t work with Media 100. The application needs to be updated to include support for never versions.

Return to posts index

Marshall Houskeeper
Re: latest AJA drivers for Media 100 Suite v.2.1?
on Jun 5, 2012 at 2:52:40 pm

If you contact Media 100 tech support they can provide you with a beta build of Media 100 software that will work with the latest AJA drivers.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]