MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

I'm so proud of my M100 suite.. It's a real work horse!

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fermin BrangerI'm so proud of my M100 suite.. It's a real work horse!
by on May 3, 2012 at 3:31:13 am

A couple of days ago I was so stressed because of all the matters related to this SO huge project with thousands of shots in 4K media from Red scarlet. We didn't know if we have to perform the work in M100 with native support of R3D or in FC transcoding all that media to ProRes. We didn't have the time to perform the Log and transfer process in FC, we haven't received our Red Rocket card yet to work with R3D files... the tests in M100 looked so draft....
But my M100 have worked so well. We're editing without any problems. Our clips still looking draft, but that's what we need in this step, (I don't know yet why the quality slider doesn't works). I've done some color correction tests in AE exporting my pgms and the result is amazing..
Now, when I'm finishing our 1st teaser in M100 and AE, at the same time, our 2nd unit is still exporting Qtms from RedCine-X to FC, for protection... But I've just say them.. "hey..stop!.. we don't need it.. go to sleep!"
Once again THANKS Boris, Marshall, Matt, and all the team of Boris/M100 for been supporting us and getting M100 to this level.
You are the best.
And please...excuse my poor english

Fermin Branger
Caracas, Venezuela.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved