MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Different SAmple Rates Again

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave Simpson
Different SAmple Rates Again
on Sep 28, 2011 at 7:50:43 pm

Hi All,

I ran into this a while back and Floh gave me hand but I am stumped again. I have 32 30 second clips that I created in After Effects outputting them to Apple pro res. I import them into my Media 100 project with the Import Media to the media Standard and Codec box ticked. Some of them I can add to the timeline and some I get the You Cannot have audio clips with different sample rates on the same timeline. They all were rendered with 48,00 sample rate. I noticed in the Media 100 bin the ones that will not go on the timeline have an A1 A2 A1 A2 HD in their icon but the others have just A1 A2 HD.

Any Help would be great!

Dave

Return to posts index

Dave Simpson
Re: Different SAmple Rates Again
on Sep 29, 2011 at 1:50:40 pm

I should clarify, I am using Media 100 Suite 2.0.1. The timeline is set for HD 1080i 29.97 fps, 48.000 Hz.
I tried starting a new project and re importing them 1 at a time which was working until this morning and now some clips come in with the A1 A2 A1 A2 HD icon again . These will not go on the timeline.
Deadline is fast approaching I could use a quick fix if anyone has any ideas.

Many Thanks.

Dave

Return to posts index

Floh Peters
on Sep 29, 2011 at 1:56:14 pm

If you look at the clip size, framerate,… in Bin List View mode, what do you see? Most likely the clips are in a different framerate (e.g. 30fps or so), so that the audio cannot be placed in a 29.97 timeline.

Return to posts index

Dave Simpson
on Sep 29, 2011 at 2:35:40 pm

Hi Floh,

Everything is identical in List view bin mode except for some reason under tracks there is two A1 and A2 tracks on the clips that don't work. I tried disabling these tracks in track mapping but that didn't do it. I am now exporting the clips into another folder then re importing them. This seems to be working so far.

Thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]