MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100 Color FX looks BS to me.

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gerry CondezMedia 100 Color FX looks BS to me.
by on Aug 11, 2011 at 8:29:20 pm

Hi,
Just attended M100-Bfx5 Webinar. Floh, your COOL! I'm just wondering how difficult it might be for media100 geniuses to add the 3 color correction directly to the media100 Color FX. Why go boris FX? Why render? Why dont they add cool film presets within the ColorFX like those of Magic Bullet Looks instead of those BORING Inverse Color, Cobalt, Black and White etc. etc. Look, I have them even on my Mac 9500 M100. I know that m100 is easy to use why not make it easier to use. Thanks

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: Media 100 Color FX looks BS to me.
by on Aug 12, 2011 at 10:26:20 am

I've just got back from hospital where I had surgery and missed the Webinar, is there any place I can catch it please? I get on very well with the RGB Levels in the Colour FX window on Media 100 Suite. Is the Boris one more complicated and is it better than the one I use? Any answers, either from fellow users or Boris people would be appreciated.

Michael Slowe

Return to posts index

Gerry CondezRe: Media 100 Color FX looks BS to me.
by on Aug 12, 2011 at 2:59:56 pm

[Michael Slowe] "'ve just got back from hospital where I had surgery and missed the Webinar" I hope you get will sooner. As for the webinar, I heard it will be online but no specific details on that..

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: Media 100 Color FX looks BS to me.
by on Aug 12, 2011 at 11:06:11 am

Gerry,

the presets may be the same, but the RGB curves and Levels in the ColorFX area are pretty powerful already, and as far as I know they were not available on a 9500 PowerMac system. But of course you can send a mail to Media 100 or to Boris to let them know you would love to see a 3way CC filter directly in the Media 100 application itself. They do listen to customer feedback.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]