MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100 Suite 2.0.2 now available

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave McCarthyMedia 100 Suite 2.0.2 now available
by on Jul 28, 2011 at 3:57:33 pm

v2.0.2 is now on the downloads page

What’s new in Version 2.0.2?

Catch Frame: The pixel-accurate catch frame window now displays the frame with the same colors as the subsampler.
Codecs: A problem with poor playback quality of DVCProHD media has been corrected.
ColorFX and Metadata windows: If you use the next (or previous) clip keyboard command (see below) while either the ColorFX or Metadata window is frontmost, the next (or previous) clip will be loaded into the Edit Clip panel and the ColorFX (or Metadata) window will be made frontmost again.
ColorFX: A bug where the ColorFX window was enabled for clips that are not compatible with ColorFX has been corrected.
Edit Clip: A bug where the ColorFX or Metadata preset name was incorrectly displayed has been corrected.
Filters: A crash when using the BCC Optical Stabilization filter has been corrected.
Find Media: A bug where Find All Media would sometimes fail with a parameter error has been corrected.
Genlock: Media 100 Suite now turns off the genlock option if sync can not be detected.
Hardware video output: Media 100 Suite now supports 720p23.98, 720p25 and 720p29.97 output formats on Matrox hardware.
Import: A bug where some P2 clips would import at an incorrect frame rate has been corrected.
Mixed Formats: A crash which could occur with 1080p media in a 1080i program (or vice versa) has been corrected.

A Note About Mac OSX 10.6.8
Apple released the Mac OSX 10.6.8 update in June 2011. A bug in this update disables playback with the Media 100 i Codec in NTSC 601 format. We are working with Apple to find a solution but the eventual outcome is unknown. We recommend that you not install the 10.6.8 update if you have existing i Codec media.

A Note About Mac OSX 10.7 “Lion”
Apple released Mac OS X 10.7 “Lion” in July 2011. Media 100 Suite has not been qualified for that release and will not run. Please do not upgrade your edit stations to Lion until Media 100 Suite compatibility is announced. When an update for Media 100 Suite is available, you will still have to confirm 10.7 compatibility for your other applications and hardware.

Return to posts index

Rich JohnsonRe: Media 100 Suite 2.0.2 now available
by on Aug 22, 2011 at 3:47:37 am

Have you found 2.0.2 to be more stable? And if you have an AJA card did you go to 9.03?

I tried the new AJA 903 with 2.01 and I had issues so i wen t back to 8xx
and stayed in 10.6.7.

I'm hoping I can resolve the NO SYNC in AE5x! I out analog component and need the black burst but AE doesn't detect it. SO I use AJA's setings which don't match my Media settings exactly. Oh and theres the annoying pref. setup every time I open it from Media- to- AJA then I get a preview.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved