MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Couldn't resist posting this over at the FCPX forum ;-)

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul CroweCouldn't resist posting this over at the FCPX forum ;-)
by on Jun 23, 2011 at 11:27:06 am

http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/335/4449

Return to posts index

Robert SlenkerRe: Couldn't resist posting this over at the FCPX forum ;-)
by on Jun 23, 2011 at 12:55:32 pm

Word! :)

Return to posts index

Peter DeArmondRe: Couldn't resist posting this over at the FCPX forum ;-)
by on Jun 23, 2011 at 2:58:56 pm

Good on you, Paul. A couple of us have posted nice comments about Media 100 on another list (outside the COW) just to remind a lot of former M100 users that the new Suite is, well, sweet.

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: Couldn't resist posting this over at the FCPX forum ;-)
by on Jun 24, 2011 at 10:00:53 am

The problem is that most people reading about Media 100 are diehard fans. Whenever I mention my editing platform to people I either get a blank look or "Are they still running?". Boris don't do a whole lot of promotion nowadays, they concentrate on pure Boris products but it really is true that Media 100 is still the most intuitive and efficient editing system of them all. Maybe lacks some of the clever, clever, features of say, Avid or FCP but for pure editing it is fantastic. Are people returning now the updates have virtually caught up with developments in the acquisition field?

Michael Slowe

Return to posts index

Robert SlenkerRe: Couldn't resist posting this over at the FCPX forum ;-)
by on Jun 24, 2011 at 4:18:09 pm

They definitely need to advertise in the trade mags. Also, hit all Boris users hard...reminding them of Media 100 and its integration with RED. I watched a live webinar on RED 5 yesterday and I couldn't help but think that for folks interested in RED 5, encourage them to download M100 Suite v2 trial...which if I recall, includes RED 5.

Return to posts index

Marcus WarrenRe: Couldn't resist posting this over at the FCPX forum ;-)
by on Jun 25, 2011 at 7:11:09 pm

One thing that I suggest is that Boris make a sweet upgrade deal to the purchasers of Boris RED 5. Boris RED 5 and Media 100 Suite (which includes RED 5) are the same price, so those who upgraded to RED 5 might be enticed to go for the whole suite if Boris offers a great deal.

Frankly, Media 100 Suite's retail price is a great price compared to the Adobe bundles and Avid software. There's a good marketing message in that fact as well.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]