MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

audio export

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Wilcoxaudio export
by on May 16, 2011 at 4:08:51 pm

I recall this was an issue, but am unsure if there was an update that fixed it. I am running Suite 1.1.3 and need to export a program that contains multi track audio routing to a couple of mix busses. I only get 1 bus when exporting regardless if I export stereo or as separate busses.

Is there a update that fixes this bug ? Is it a free update from the version I am running?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Dave McCarthyRe: audio export
by on May 16, 2011 at 10:31:46 pm

Audio export was corrected in 1.7.1. That's free from 1.6, but not 1.1.

Return to posts index

Jim WilcoxRe: audio export
by on May 17, 2011 at 3:06:19 pm

Thanks Dave. Thought that may be the case. It does seem like a pretty major bug to not have a fix for that does not require a paid upgrade. I do realize 1.7x has a lot more functionality which certainly is worth it.

Return to posts index

by on May 17, 2011 at 3:18:02 pm

Well, there was 1.5, and 1.6, and 1.7 along the way. Even assuming it was theoretically possible, what software company is willing to go back that many releases for a bug fix?

Return to posts index

Jim WilcoxRe: audio export
by on May 17, 2011 at 3:31:11 pm

Dave,

Not looking at getting into a dust up over this, but you guys release updates all the time that fix known bugs (2.0 to 2.0.1 corrects AE exporter bug for example which is an update that is free a arguably would affect fewer people than an audio bug like this). So, lots of companies, including Boris, correct bugs all the time. I was just asking if it had been corrected prior to 1.7. That's all.

But thanks for taking this attitude with customer who has used Media 100 since about '94.

Return to posts index

by on May 17, 2011 at 3:43:14 pm

Wow, I was taking no attitude, just explaining the situation. Sorry you took it as offensive.

Return to posts index

by on May 17, 2011 at 5:24:20 pm

One other possibility, and it might be more applicable to this situation:
/Library/Application Support/BorisFX/Workspaces/WindowPreferences.bwsx

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]