MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Boris Titles not rendering in Media 100 Suite

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard HallBoris Titles not rendering in Media 100 Suite
by on May 4, 2011 at 2:30:16 pm

Has anyone else come across this. I have been using media 100 and boris for many years now and can't seem to solve the problem below.

Whenever I set a title on a HD timeline, its fine in preview but when rendered it disappears or moves very high in frame. I have set all of the parameters to hold in boris and there are no movement key frames.

I have tried starting a new project and the same happens. Have deleted preferences etc. Also I have tried a simple caption (the word test) on black on three different media 100 work stations (all m100 suite) and the same happens. Have even just downloaded the latest version 2.01 on trial and guess what - the same! I have never seen this before! Any ideas would be very much appreciated!

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: Boris Titles not rendering in Media 100 Suite
by on May 4, 2011 at 2:35:18 pm

Can you post a project/timeline somewhere (as a zip file) or send it over via mail to floh@mac.com? Then I will have a look at it.

Return to posts index

Richard HallRe: Boris Titles not rendering in Media 100 Suite
by on May 4, 2011 at 2:42:57 pm

Hi Floh, that was speedy! Thanks so much for this, It must be something obvious but I just can't figure it out! Have uploaded a zip to the forum it should show soon.

Richard

Return to posts index

Richard HallRe: Boris Titles not rendering in Media 100 Suite
by on May 6, 2011 at 4:13:43 pm

Just to finish this post. Floh by email very kindly raised the question of "which codec was I rendering too?"

In my case I was editing using Media 100 HD 'draft'. I cleared the fault by un-checking the Draft quality checkbox in the codec render settings.. odd, must be a bug!

Hope this helps if your stuck with the same problem :) Rich

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]