MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

V2 no video output

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris MorrisonV2 no video output
by on Apr 17, 2011 at 3:53:58 pm

I'm running V2 with a Matrox MXO2 Mini and I cant get the program or time line to output through the Matrox, I only get source video to play on the external monitor. Any Ideas.

Return to posts index

Dave McCarthyRe: V2 no video output
by on Apr 18, 2011 at 3:20:16 pm

What is the video standard of the program? Not all video standards can play on the hardware.

Return to posts index

Chris MorrisonRe: V2 no video output
by on Apr 18, 2011 at 10:21:00 pm

This is a bit of a learning curve for us here. This is our 1st upgrade to the HD suite. I have been testing and learning the system over the past couple of days and have used several formats. With that said can you shed any light as to what standard the MXO2 can handle? We have no good information in regards to this. What threw me was that the source shows up on the output of the MXO2 but not the program.

Return to posts index

Dave McCarthyRe: V2 no video output
by on Apr 19, 2011 at 12:11:34 am

I think we support whatever they list in their specs. You could see what input standards are enabled; that should equate to output standards as well. The reason I asked about the program format is that v2.0 allows you to put video clips in non-matching programs, so the clip could be in a supported standard and the program not.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]