MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Webinar about Media 100 Suite Version 2

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Floh PetersWebinar about Media 100 Suite Version 2
by on Apr 5, 2011 at 11:44:41 am

Hi Guys,

I am going to host a Media 100 Webinar about Media 100 Suite Version 2, the next major version, this Wednesday. Head over to media100.com to register if you want to see the new features.

Return to posts index

Peter DeArmondRe: Webinar about Media 100 Suite Version 2
by on Apr 5, 2011 at 6:39:27 pm

Thanks for doing the webinar Floh! Just reading the description of some of the features in the new version, I'm really excited and can't wait to upgrade.

I went to sign up for the webinar, but it's tomorrow and I'll be out of town all day. Is there any chance it will be recorded so I can view it later?

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: Webinar about Media 100 Suite Version 2
by on Apr 5, 2011 at 7:22:07 pm

[Peter DeArmond] "I went to sign up for the webinar, but it's tomorrow and I'll be out of town all day. Is there any chance it will be recorded so I can view it later?"

Yes, the plan is to record it and to make it available on-demand later.

Return to posts index

Dave McCarthyRe: Webinar about Media 100 Suite Version 2
by on Apr 7, 2011 at 12:54:24 am

Floh, thank you for a great presentation. You make our work look so good. We've been working on some of the parts of this release for over a year and we're really excited to get it out there so you and the others on this list can take advantage of the cool new features, many of which came from feedback in the user surveys and here on the Cow.

Return to posts index

Michael HanishRe: Webinar about Media 100 Suite Version 2
by on Apr 7, 2011 at 10:06:10 am

Floh,

It was an excellent presentation, minor system problems notwithstanding. Thanks so much for packing so much clear info into an hour, and thanks to all the Media100 crew for getting this release out to the rest of us.

I think a lot of people will want to see the presentation...make a big splash announcement when it is available!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]