MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Can only import 30 seconds!

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jeremy Rowell
Can only import 30 seconds!
on Mar 31, 2011 at 7:59:15 pm

Recorded a large number of files on my Panasonic P2 camera in AVC-Intra format. Imported them into media 100 via the ACV-Intra import menu. All the clips come in and play great... except only 30 seconds of them each! They are each supposed to be around 5 minutes, but for some reason they are getting clipped to 30 seconds. Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Return to posts index

Floh Peters
Re: Can only import 30 seconds!
on Mar 31, 2011 at 8:07:51 pm

GCuld it pe possible that you only have installed the Trial Version of the AVC Intra codec and not the paid-for full version from Calibrated Software?

Return to posts index

jeremy Rowell
on Mar 31, 2011 at 8:29:47 pm

I don't think so, as the trial version put the Calibrated watermark all over the video. I paid for it (calibrated MXF import) and put the code in and now the water mark is gone. I have been previously using video brought over from and Edius system and Media 100 imported the whole file. This is the first time I have directly imported from the P2 card.

Return to posts index

Dave McCarthy
on Mar 31, 2011 at 10:08:51 pm

The trial version of the Calibrated decoder puts a watermark. The trial version of Calibrated MFX Import limits you to half of the source clip length.

Return to posts index

jeremy Rowell
on Mar 31, 2011 at 11:23:48 pm

ARRRGGGG... $#$#$@%^...... You guys are right, I delved into the calibrated software I have the AVC-intra decode license, but the calibrated MXF importer is in Demo mode! I can play the clips, I just can't import the D$%N things.
So it appears I have to buy ANOTHER calibrated add on... Only $180 bones!
I'll import them with my Edius, which doesn't need all of these freaking add-ons.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]