MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Still having import probs...

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Crowe
Still having import probs...
on Mar 15, 2011 at 10:09:10 pm

Hi again, so I managed to find a good link to download the latest Sony transfer s/w (thanks Murray).

And again, the Transfer s/w goes through the motions. Then when M100 does it's bit the blue progress line gets to near the end and M100 crashes - arrghh!

Error codes as follows: "Could not import the file ex3(blah blah).mov because the program error type -2014 occurred. Followed by another error message -19308

Then the full M100 crash warning comes up telling me to write down the parameters which I didn't. But I will when it happens again.

Running OSX 10.6.6, M100 suite 1.7, Sony XDCam transfer v2.12.0

Any ideas as to what might be going on here, and how I may be able to fix it?

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

Dave McCarthy
Re: Still having import probs...
on Mar 15, 2011 at 11:56:36 pm

Do you have the XDCAM codecs installed? (XDCAM Transfer will warn you about that when it starts, I think.)
Have you set your Media Destinations correctly? Do you have read/write permissions to those locations?
What standard were the clips shot in? (frame size, frame rate, codec)

Return to posts index

Paul Crowe
on Mar 16, 2011 at 12:31:16 am

I love this forum. Simple! Thanks Dave problem solved.

There has been a missing driver warning showing up in the XDCAM transfer opening for a little while but I've ignored it up until now because everything was actually working fine. But with a recent OSX upgrade this changed - so by simply installing that it works! Doh!

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

Jim Wiseman
on Mar 18, 2011 at 4:38:58 am

Which driver was missing?

Jim Wiseman
Sony PMW-EX1,Pana AJ-D810 DVCPro, DVX-100, Final Cut Studio 2 and 3, Media 100 Suite 1.6.1, AJA ioHD, AJA Kona LHi Avid MC, Hexacore MacPro 3.33 Ghz, Macbook Pro Core2Duo, G5 Quadcore PCIe, Media 100i/XR

Return to posts index

Paul Crowe
on Mar 20, 2011 at 10:59:16 pm

Damn, sorry Jim I can't remember...

It was the very last driver on the list that comes up when you have a missing driver error message via the XDCAM transfer s/w. But of course now that I no longer have an error warning that comes up I cant check to see which one it was.

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]