MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

PURPLE for Media 100

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marcus WarrenPURPLE for Media 100
by on Mar 3, 2011 at 3:06:23 pm

I included this request in the Media 100 survey, but I'd like to elaborate on it further.

To help make Media 100 standout from the NLE crowd and to broaden its capabilities, include Boris BLUE in the Media 100 suite (and don't go up on the purchase price). Qualify BLUE on a broader range of graphics cards, including those available in MacBook Pros.

I see a couple of ways to incorporate BLUE into Media 100. As a seperate button in Edit Suite so that users can choose either RED or BLUE for the particular job at hand. BLUE would have the same interoperability in Media 100 that RED does.

The second way would be to combine RED and BLUE in a unique interface exclusive to Media 100, so that the Edit...button accesses the PURPLE compositing suite. Media 100 needs some additional powerful, standout features and this would be one and would further justify the use of the word "Suite".

Thanks for listening.

Return to posts index

Dave McCarthyRe: PURPLE for Media 100
by on Mar 4, 2011 at 4:04:14 am

The next release is already in beta (and we'd love to have a few more volunteers for beta testers) so the "train has already left the station" in terms of functionality and these suggestions in the near future, but now is actually a great time for requests because we are planning the next cool update.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved