MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Cant digitise in HD.... CRASHES

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew HulsmeierCant digitise in HD.... CRASHES
by on Sep 29, 2010 at 2:24:22 pm

Media 100 13.0.3 Crashes as i go to acquire in fire wire HDV. Camera is Sony HVR Z1U... In SD no problem. Qicktime 7.7.6

Return to posts index

Andrew HulsmeierRe: Cant digitise in HD.... CRASHES
by on Sep 30, 2010 at 5:48:50 pm

Media 100 in HDV crashing even if coming from the camera on...defered or o defered...In SD it works fine

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: Cant digitise in HD.... CRASHES
by on Sep 30, 2010 at 5:55:41 pm

Do you get any signal at all? Do you see the output from the camera/deck in the viewer in Media 100 before digitizing, like in Playback? What kind of error message do you get when crashing?

Return to posts index

by on Sep 30, 2010 at 6:14:58 pm

Message...Application Media 100 producer quit. Do I want to report to apple. Yes I can see the video on the camera moitor. Video audio goes green in acquire for a split second then crashes HDV only. This just happened recently as I was able to acquire before.

Return to posts index

Danielle DeLuciaRe: Cant digitise in HD.... CRASHES
by on Oct 2, 2010 at 12:39:21 am

Same problem here, and I've been trying to work the problem since May. SD acquire is fine, HDV firewire acquire causes Producer to crash with the same message. Did you happen to look into the details of the report? Ours seemed to indicate some sort of bad access kern protection failure. We've been up and down this issue; trashing prefs, reinstalling Producer, even tried the Suite trial which had its own bugs. We're trying to see if there is a remote session possibility that is offered to locate the problem. We had to give up because no one can seem to solve the issue.

Return to posts index

by on Oct 2, 2010 at 3:30:02 pm

I think its a quicktime problem as I did upgrade not to long ago. I am going to try going back on my backup and see what happens.

Return to posts index

by on Oct 7, 2010 at 9:26:59 am

[Danielle DeLucia] ". We've been up and down this issue; trashing prefs, reinstalling Producer, even tried the Suite trial which had its own bugs."

What kind of problems were you seeing with Suite? We do not work in HDV too often (we try to avoid this format), but the times we do use it it works fine with Suite 1.6.2. If you still have the bin window not showing up issue we should do a remote session so that I can have a look at your system. Just let me know.

Return to posts index

by on Oct 8, 2010 at 9:51:10 pm

Thanks Floh, that would be great. I need to reinstall my Media 100 Suite trial, which I will be sure to do Monday of next week. Please let me know what you would need on my end to do the session. I am available Tuesday through Friday at any time. For this issue, I will clear my schedule to try and resolve it! Thanks again for all your help.

Return to posts index

by on Oct 12, 2010 at 1:22:58 pm

[Danielle DeLucia] "Thanks Floh, that would be great. I need to reinstall my Media 100 Suite trial, which I will be sure to do Monday of next week. Please let me know what you would need on my end to do the session. I am available Tuesday through Friday at any time. For this issue, I will clear my schedule to try and resolve it! Thanks again for all your help."

I would suggest we use Teamviewer, which is an easy way to do a remote session. You can contact me via mail in advance, and please try to summarize what your current issue is, what your system setup is (OS version, hardware,…)

Return to posts index

by on Nov 2, 2010 at 3:23:31 am

Andrew, were you able to find a solution to your HD crash problem within the Quicktime components?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]