MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100 3rd party plug-in architecture

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy TaplinMedia 100 3rd party plug-in architecture
by on Jul 23, 2010 at 9:52:21 am

What are the chances of Media 100 in the future accepting the 3rd party plug-ins that are commonly available for FCP, Premier and AFX either within Boris or directly from the timeline?

For example I want to use Colorista and Looks from Red Giant without having to leave M100.

I know Boris saved Media 100 and I'm grateful for that, but as I see it Boris is now holding it back - the Boris interface is horrible and it lacks compatibility with 3rd party tools. M100's editing interface is the best out there but its integration with Boris really ruins M100's elegance, simplicity.

Anybody have thoughts on this?

Return to posts index

Fermin BrangerRe: Media 100 3rd party plug-in architecture
by on Jul 24, 2010 at 9:05:04 pm

It would be great, I use to do my color corrections in AE with colorista. Now I've just downloaded the new Colorista II and its so powerfull and easy to use, that It'll be great to have it within M100 Studio, and finish our projects completely from the begining into the same program.

However, It will be so usefull to have the possibility to enhance our audio capabilities with new features and plug-ins from so many aplications.

Fermin Branger
Caracas, Venezuela.

Return to posts index

Andy TaplinRe: Media 100 3rd party plug-in architecture
by on Jul 25, 2010 at 9:30:27 am

I think many of us would like to use the tools available to FCP. How about it Wickham?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved