MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Help please M100 not booting 'hardware not installed' warning

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Crowe
Help please M100 not booting 'hardware not installed' warning
on Nov 16, 2009 at 9:15:16 pm

Hi there,

I couldn't see pictures when aquiring from DVCAM tape. I haven't aquired from tape for a while because I've mostly been importing XDCAM. So anyway, I assumed it was an AJA driver issue so downloaded LHe 7.1.

Unfortunately after I did this everything started going very wrong. Now when I try to boot M100 (V13.0.4) I get the following warning: M100 can not run because the hardware is not installed. Install the M100 hardware or run diagnostic application... arrgh!

When I try to run the diagnostic/test program it gives me: Driver failed to open Error# -19030

I've tried uninstalling AJA 7.1 driver and installing 7.0 but still have the same problems. To be honest I can't remember what the driver version was on the machine.

So my plan was to work backwards uninstalling and reinstalling earlier versions of the AJA driver until M100 boots again.

But I'm pretty worried about the 'Hardware not installed' warning. Does anyone know what might be going on here? Also why won't my HD test program work.

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

Matthew Mullen
Re: Help please M100 not booting 'hardware not installed' warning
on Nov 16, 2009 at 9:29:47 pm

Paul,

You need to revert all the way back tot he 6.0.3 driver. This should resolve your issue.

http://www.aja.com/ajashare/AJA_KonaLH_6.0.3.zip

-Matt

Return to posts index

Paul Crowe
on Nov 16, 2009 at 10:46:41 pm

Brilliant. Thanks Matthew, it's working again.

I also worked out why I couldn't see the footage during acquiring. The Audio settings were set incorrectly.

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

Matthew Mullen
on Nov 17, 2009 at 4:39:16 pm

Glad I could help.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

-Matt

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]