MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media100 Suite conform error?

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Phil MossMedia100 Suite conform error?
by on Oct 13, 2009 at 2:49:42 pm

I have a project digitised at 8bit uncompressed and wish to re-digitise at Apple Pro Res without deleting the original media.
If I select a clip in a bin, right click, conform selected clip.... go through the relevant process selecting the apple pro res codec and checking the 'make re-acquirable media offline) a new offline clip appears in my bin.... great....
....until.... I find there is no 'reel name'. I can manually change this however which I do... go to batch selected but it seems not to find the reels 'in' and 'out' points in the digitize window?
....even if I 'change media attributes' and tick the IN and OUT buttons in this window (where it has the timecodes stored) it still cant find this data when attempting to digitize?
Funnily enough, if I change the codec to Media 100 HD to re-digitize to it allows me to do this once I've gone to the end of this process and checked the in/out buttons

This seems to me like an error in the new Media 100 Suite..... Am I right? Anyone shed some light on this?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved