MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Import Via XDCAM TRansfer

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Crowe
Import Via XDCAM TRansfer
on Sep 22, 2009 at 1:28:39 am

Hi Folks,

I know this is in a menu somewhere. But I'm scratching my head here...

I'm looking for the button that sorts the clips off the SXS cards by time code. Like you can do in M100 bins.

At the moment all the clips are all over the place in the XDCAM transfer clip bin. Which is very unhelpful. Sorry for the dumb question. Hopefully someone can help.

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

Paul Crowe
sorted but need more help please!!!
on Sep 22, 2009 at 2:19:38 am

Okay. I've sorted this. Doh, pretty obvious really - just clicked on list and sorted by time code in there and then clicked back to image view and hey presto...

But another real issue has cropped up. When viewing from the clip browser in XD transfer tool, some of the clips that I know have audio recorded on (because I've previewed it on the camera) are playing back mute in the preview.

The audio is there again after I import into M100. Just can't hear some of the clips in the Transfer tool. Makes it very hard to select clips to import.

Anyone else come across this issue?

Cheers

Return to posts index

Paul Crowe
Re: sorted as well, but STILL need more help please!!!
on Sep 22, 2009 at 3:58:57 am

I'm having a classic day -

Doh, sorry folks this was an obvious fix - the audio monitor tick was randomly off in the information tab. Which although is a simple fix it's still pretty weird that any were off in the first place. Because I didn't switch them off.

But here's another thing... or am I being dumb here, again?

All the clips that were marked 'ok' in the field aren't showing up in the transfer tool. But they're still on the card. I've taken all the 'ok's' off them and restarted everything and they're still not showing up in the TTool.

I'm pretty new to the solid state thing as you can probably tell. Am I missing something?

I have posted this over in the EX forum as well.

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

Paul Crowe
I'm a dufus...
on Sep 22, 2009 at 4:23:36 am

Oh Man, what a dufus....

to many night shoots. I've just upgraded the software and I have no idea if it was there, staring me in the face in the previous versions, but I can now see the (show) OK button. Problem(s) solved.

Sorry to waste web space. I should have just taken my time to get my head around the tool myself.

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]