MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Replace Clip.

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gregg Michaels
Replace Clip.
on Sep 8, 2009 at 6:58:44 pm

Looking for a way to replace a color clip with another color clip. The standard replace procedure doesn't seem to be working.

M100 Version-13.0.4

GM

Return to posts index

Eric Pelletier
Re: Replace Clip.
on Sep 9, 2009 at 1:26:43 pm

Maybe you can try to check/uncheck some preferences for what properties of the clip you want to replace or keep, in the Preferences-Replace Media...

Good Luck!

Return to posts index

Eric Pelletier
on Sep 9, 2009 at 1:30:43 pm

Also, if it's a M100 generated Color Clip, double-click on it to Edit in Edit Suite, and Click Edit from there. It will then display a Color Palette.

Return to posts index

Gregg Michaels
on Sep 9, 2009 at 5:27:08 pm

Thanks for the response. I've actually tried all the different preferences, with no success. Also, I have about thirty of these Media100 generated color clips, and editing each one individually wasn't my favorite option. Maybe the folks at Media100 can add this preference to the existing replace media procedure.

GM

Return to posts index

Eric Pelletier
on Sep 9, 2009 at 5:45:07 pm

You're so right! Replacing M100 Color Generated Clips with another one just doesn't work.

I just tried something: go to Photoshop, create a new file -format matching your Timeline's-, fill with the desired color and import this color file into a M100 and use it as Cmd+Drag+Drop Replace feature. It should work.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]