MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Public Thank You to Floh

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Issko
Public Thank You to Floh
on Aug 19, 2009 at 8:46:46 pm

for solving the mystery behind the non importing of audio tracks from certain QT files. If you import a QT file with timecode track enabled into Media 100 Suite V1, the audio tracks go missing even though M100 goes through the import audio phase.

The info in the bins suggest that the audio is present but when laying the clip in the timeline, only the video clip is present. Temporary solution is to delete the video clip from track mapping, apply, then reinstate the video and it should work with all part of the clip present. It's a timecode thing.

Thanks for solving this curly one Floh.

When will the bug fix be implemented Wick?

Cheers

Return to posts index

Wickham Strub
Re: Public Thank You to Floh
on Aug 19, 2009 at 9:30:55 pm

I'm always afraid to answer questions like this 'cause it almost always leads to "what about my bug?" posts.

Let's just say Floh got the hint about the cause and the workaround from someone here ;-) So you can expect there will be a proper fix "real soon".

~Wick

Return to posts index

David Issko
Re: Public Thank You to Floh
on Aug 19, 2009 at 11:36:21 pm

Great to see that you (meaning you and the Media 100 team) are ALWAYS watching and addressing user feedback for an ever improving product that I have been a fan of since the original Version 2 on the old 8800 mac!

Thanks Wick.
Cheers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]