MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

M100 won't play anything

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Danielle DeLuciaM100 won't play anything
by on Aug 10, 2009 at 8:05:53 pm

Hi-

Any help or insight would be appreicated. I was in the middle of rendering a title in Media 100 Producer v. 13.0.2. It finished and when it was done I could no longer play any clips or play my program at all. I have shut down and restaretd several times and still get the same thing and even when I open another project it won't play that program or clips either. Any ideas what is going on? I really don't want to have to reinstall.

Danielle

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: M100 won't play anything
by on Aug 11, 2009 at 5:58:45 am

Do you get an error message? What happens if you try to play something? Could you check what version of QuickTime qou have installed? And what version of OSX? There has been an issue with QuickTime 7.5.5…

Return to posts index

Danielle DeLuciaRe: M100 won't play anything
by on Aug 11, 2009 at 7:02:31 pm

There was no error message- when you hit the space bar or the play button the CTI indicator just wouldn't move. Same if you tried to look at a clip in the bin. And the strangest things is that I tried several otehr projects and the same thing happened. It was like Media 100 simply broke for no apparent reason. I fixed it by upgrading to 13.0.4, but I am now wondering what to do if it happens again.

Danielle

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]