MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Nice Tutorial Floh

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David IsskoNice Tutorial Floh
by on Jul 16, 2009 at 8:58:41 pm

Thanks for posting a very nice tutorial on the main multi camera editing feature in the next Media 100 upgrade. I have been looking forward to this upgrade for months so I trust that this will be available very soon.

Best wishes
David Issko

Return to posts index

Colin GrimshawRe: Nice Tutorial Floh
by on Aug 4, 2009 at 11:53:29 am

Only observation I have is that Floh says (when selecting clips for Multi-Cam use) "....or by RIGHT CLICKING on the clips in the bin....".

With a Mac mouse?????

Colin Grimshaw
Imperial College London

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: Nice Tutorial Floh
by on Aug 4, 2009 at 12:12:57 pm

Since Apple sells the Mighty Mouse (with a right-click mouse button) for more than 4 years now, and since it is included with most Macs these days, I guess most Mac users are familiar with the concept of right-clicks.

Return to posts index

by on Aug 4, 2009 at 12:43:05 pm

Thanks for that Floh. Our new MacPro3.1 Quad-Core Intel Xeon edit suite (a year ago next month) never had that option (never came with one anyway) and can't say I'd heard of the "mighty mouse" before, so will look into getting one if it makes things easier with editing!

Or did you mean the SIDE buttons on the mouse?? If so, what do you have them set to for this to work as you showed in the video?

Colin Grimshaw
Imperial College London

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: Nice Tutorial Floh
by on Aug 4, 2009 at 12:51:20 pm

[Colin Grimshaw] "Thanks for that Floh. Our new MacPro3.1 Quad-Core Intel Xeon edit suite (a year ago next month) never had that option (never came with one anyway) and can't say I'd heard of the "mighty mouse" before, so will look into getting one if it makes things easier with editing! "

Do you have the Apple mouse with the scrollwheel? It should be included with your MacPro… This is the "Mighty Mouse". You can turn on right-click for it in the System Preferences->Keyboard & Mouse->Mouse pref.

Return to posts index

by on Aug 6, 2009 at 8:45:19 am

Thanks Floh. I have to say that I never realised that the mouse had this option to have each side biased for left/right clicking, I was looking for an obvious left/right button like a PC!

Colin Grimshaw
Imperial College London

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]