MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Time FX

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jack ShepardTime FX
by on Jun 24, 2009 at 5:35:33 pm

I have been having a problem lately with Time FX rendering. When I initially applied the Time FX to a clip (which also has a Color FX on it) it looks fine. But when I render it the video starts "stuttering" and that stuttering remains on the clip after the render. Tried using different codecs but that didn't seem to change anything. Tried losing the Color FX as well. It doesn't happen every time I do this but it does quite often.

I'm using Media 100 Producer vers 13.

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: Time FX
by on Jun 24, 2009 at 9:34:57 pm

Exactly the same is happening with me, also version 13 but even with the time FX on its own. Rendering hardly improves the judder. It has the same look as a field problem but as I know Media 100 is 'top field first' I don't think any settings have been altered. Whilst writing I would mention that since going to version 13 I am having problems with titling in Boris Graffiti. The kerning seems to have gone mad when I type in the box. I am having to set each letter individually with the kerning slider, never had to do that before, anyone else had this problem?

Michael Slowe

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: Time FX
by on Jun 26, 2009 at 2:18:52 pm

Jack, see my post after yours but nobody seems interested in our plight, poor little us! It's probably 'user error'!

Michael Slowe

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]