Funky new stuff...^_^
on Jun 1, 2009 at 11:22:12 am

Is that new Media 100 Suite out yet?
I recall the press release claiming a May release. =P

Return to posts index

Colin Grimshaw
Re: Funky new stuff...^_^
on Jun 3, 2009 at 8:22:05 am

Yes I agree. Having looked at the M100 website I find it a bit confusing as there are already mentions of Media100 Suite there (on main page), but it seems to only refer to the current "new in version 13". Only other info is the (now out of date) press release at the top. Perhaps an update would be in order?

Colin Grimshaw
Imperial College London

Return to posts index

Robert Slenker
Re: Funky new stuff...^_^
on Jun 8, 2009 at 4:14:58 pm

bump

Return to posts index

Andrew Mehta
When is the new version of Media 100 due to be released?
on Jun 8, 2009 at 4:36:11 pm

Maybe a more relevant title will help...?

As already mentioned, the press release says May, but we're in June already, so an update as to if it's out yet, due soon, or if there's been a delay, etc, would be appreciated.

Maybe it's my fault for being lazy and not emailing M100 directly to enquire...but thought I'd ask on the forums incase anyone here was in the know.

Return to posts index

Wickham Strub
Re: When is the new version of Media 100 due to be released?
on Jun 8, 2009 at 9:30:10 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry about the silence.

Yes Andrew, you're right, it's June ;-)

The truth is that the AJA LHi slipped us back a bit because it sports an entirely new driver (not just a slight re-spin of their v6.x drivers). The LAST thing we want to do is release M100 Suite and NOT support the LHi "out of the box." I'm sure we can all agree that we'd get HAMMERED for that.

So... look for some LHi-specific news "real soon" and look for M100 Suite to follow shortly after that.

Sorry I can't be more specific right now, but I'm probably gonna get in trouble for this post as it is.

~Wick

Return to posts index

Andrew Mehta
Re: When is the new version of Media 100 due to be released?
on Jun 15, 2009 at 4:34:36 pm

Eeek! =P Well, I hope you didn't get in too much trouble. It's been good to see the new Press Release. =) ^_^ And I suddenly realised you've probably had Snow Leopard and Quicktime X to contend with too...=O.

^_^, Anyway, looking forwards to it. =)

Keep up the good work.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]