MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

M100i G4; EXPORT SUDDENLY GREYED OUT???

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben StrasserM100i G4; EXPORT SUDDENLY GREYED OUT???
by on Mar 29, 2009 at 10:22:09 pm

I've been working on a commercial similar to others I've recently done - mainly Boris Red stuff from M100i 8.3.2a Legacy. Got ready to export piece for client to check and for the first time in my very long history of using M100, the EXPORT capability is greyed out. As I recall, nothing has recently changed. Downgraded to QT 7.3.1 some time ago to solve other problems many have encountered and have exported lots since then. But after hours working on this project with lots of Boris Red, it simply will not let me export project nor any other previous project that I call up that used to export fine. Tried reloading 8.3.2a but Export still greyed out. Quicktime 7.3.1 still seems to be working fine. Rechecked all settings and such I could think of but nothing! Anyone been there before?

G4 with several external hard drives incl arrays, etc. Running 10.4 since it came out.

Ben Strasser

Return to posts index

Ben StrasserRe: M100i G4; EXPORT SUDDENLY GREYED OUT???
by on Mar 30, 2009 at 4:30:49 am

For clarification, it's the Export From Edit Suite that is now greyed out along with Print EDL and Master To Tape.

Thanks

Ben Strasser

Return to posts index

Ben StrasserRe: M100i G4; EXPORT SUDDENLY GREYED OUT???
by on Mar 30, 2009 at 4:49:35 am

Solved it. Reading other posts reminded me to try dumping M100 prefs. Did so and all is back to working again. Thanks to the previous post solutions.

Ben

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: M100i G4; EXPORT SUDDENLY GREYED OUT???
by on Mar 30, 2009 at 7:04:00 am

For the next time this happens: most likely you did close the Edit Suite window. If the Edit Suite window is closed, "Export from Edit Suite" does not work.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]