MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Video Samples

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zeno PierreVideo Samples
by on Nov 2, 2008 at 12:40:33 pm

Hi All

Are there any video samples of Media 100 projects anywhere?...highlighting it's capabilities?

Z

Return to posts index

Wickham StrubRe: Video Samples
by on Nov 2, 2008 at 2:07:54 pm

Hi Zeno,

Funny you should ask. We've been working on that very thing for the last couple of weeks. We should have something available soon. While we're on the subject, is there anything in particular that you're interested in?

~Wick

Return to posts index

Zeno PierreRe: Video Samples
by on Nov 3, 2008 at 3:11:23 am

HI, Wickham,

Thanks for responding to my post. I saw Media 100 for sell at:
http://www.digitaljuice.com/products/products.asp?pid=644

It appears to have a building engulfed in flames but I can't determine exactly what part Media 100 is playing in the effect.

If Media 100 can give that type of effect (building engulfed in flames), I would really be interested in purchasing it.

Z

Return to posts index

by on Nov 3, 2008 at 3:17:37 am

Ooops, my bad.

I was able to blow up the pic. I see now that the orangest red color was sun set not flames.

Butm still , I really would like to see Media 100 in action so I can determine what it is offering.

Thanks

Z

Return to posts index

Paul CroweRe: Video Samples
by on Nov 3, 2008 at 9:44:50 am

Hey Zeno

here's my two cents:

IMHO M100 is basically the best edit interface on the market. Over the years I have worked with Avid, Lightworks, Premier Pro, Final Cut and some others I can't even remember the name of and I still think the M100 suite beats the rest hands down as an efficient, easy to use sound/picture editor.

Although I mostly opt to use Adobe After Effects for FX and Titling work the Boris suite which M100 comes bundled with will do what you need it to (based on the link to fire/sunset - burning houses in a wide shot). Now that media 100 will run, not only the same system but the same drive as the FCP pro suite you can even enjoy the delight of cutting on M100m and popping across to the Color for grading or tapping into any part of the FCP suite including DVD studio and Soundtrak Pro.

Hope this is useful

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

by on Nov 4, 2008 at 12:03:58 pm

Hey, thanx Paul.

That answers my question.

Z

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved