MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Timeline display glitch

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David IsskoTimeline display glitch
by on Oct 28, 2008 at 8:45:10 pm

Has anyone else come across minor but annoying problem with the title clip display in the timeline. This has been an issue for me for a few versions of M100, not just my current 12.7 as I have not yet had the opportunity to upgrade to 13.

When zooming in the timeline to say line up title fade with picture fade or dissolve, if I zoom in too close, the darker, fade display of the title clip does not display properly with the fade up duration taking up the entire timeline on its title line. All video fades & dissolve durations display properly, just the titler is displayed wrongly.

I zoom out one or 2 notches and the titler clip fadeup on the timeline is displayed properly again. Otherwise all works as normal. It was just quite annoying yesterday as I had to line up quite a few titles and picture fades together.

I have the MacPro 8 core, 4Gb RAM.

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: Timeline display glitch
by on Oct 28, 2008 at 10:26:48 pm

Yes, I know this problem, but since it is a displaying problem only I guess its priority is not too high.

Return to posts index

David IsskoRe: Timeline display glitch
by on Oct 29, 2008 at 6:15:08 am

As long as M100 are aware of it. Thought it might be the case.
Thanks

Return to posts index

Wickham StrubRe: Timeline display glitch
by on Oct 29, 2008 at 3:50:24 pm

Hi guys,

I just tried this with v13 and I'm not seeing it.

Can you provide more details on Project/Program settings and perhaps send a screenshot to support@media100.com?

Thanks,
Wick

Return to posts index

David IsskoRe: Timeline display glitch
by on Oct 31, 2008 at 8:41:10 pm

sure wick,

give me a couple of days to get to it.
david

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]