MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Bad Frames

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Farnsworth
Bad Frames
on Sep 14, 2008 at 2:35:38 am

I'm using 8.2.3 on a G4 with mybook external hard drives. I'm getting these flickers in the mini dv footage I've imported into my timeline. When I move my playhead very slowly over the flicker it turns out to be a single frame that if I remove and bring the footage together...I get away with it not being too jumpy noticeable. However this latest project, the flickers are more frequent and very time consuming getting rid of these "bad frames"...very frustrating. I'd appreciate help, thank you.

Return to posts index

Mark Farnsworth
No Replys...Do I need more info.?
on Sep 17, 2008 at 2:35:56 pm

I'm using 8.2.3 on a G4 with mybook external hard drives. I'm getting these flickers in the mini dv footage I've imported into my timeline. When I move my playhead very slowly over the flicker it turns out to be a single frame that if I remove and bring the footage together...I get away with it not being too jumpy noticeable. However this latest project, the flickers are more frequent and very time consuming getting rid of these "bad frames"...very frustrating. I'd appreciate help, thank you.

Return to posts index

Floh Peters
Re: No Replys...Do I need more info.?
on Sep 17, 2008 at 3:07:41 pm

It would be good to see these flickers. It sounds like a digital dropout, which could be caused either by your P6000 Media 100 board or by your deck or tape. If you post a short example clip somewhere we could have a look at it and maybe by viewing the problem see what it causes it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]