MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

a temporary loss of video sync has been detected.

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Becky Glovera temporary loss of video sync has been detected.
by on Aug 27, 2008 at 1:04:46 pm

Hello again ( I don't think Media 100 likes me very much)

I am now trying to digitize from an HDV camera through firewire, I have set all the in and outputs, changed the codecs etc, but when I check it on "acquire" in the edit suite the camera controls the camera but doesn't pick up any signals coming up with the error "a temporary loss of video sync has been detected" The channels to go green but the error appears.

Any ideas?
-Becky

Return to posts index

Tom GillenRe: a temporary loss of video sync has been detected.
by on Aug 31, 2008 at 1:45:37 am

I had the same problem with my Sony V1 camera as feeder deck. Couldn't figure it out. Gave up. Matt at Media 100 said my G5 was too slow. Anyway, I gave up using Producer for HDV even though Media 100 said it would work. I was supposed to get a refund for the upgrade, but it hasn't happened. Not very happy.

Return to posts index

Tom GillenRe: a temporary loss of video sync has been detected.
by on Aug 31, 2008 at 2:01:55 am

I've had the same problem. I am using a Sony V1 camera as a feeder deck trying to digitize HDV into the latest version of Producer and keep getting the same message: "Temporary loss of sync". I gave up. Too frustrating. Had to go back to Final Cut. I was told I would get a refund for my upgrade, but it hasn't happened. This is my second post to you. Are things slower now with the Cow? My first post didn't show up.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]