MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Batch Require problems

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Becky GloverBatch Require problems
by on Aug 27, 2008 at 10:32:27 am

One of my bins is refusing to reacquire, the media is offline so I need to recapture it but when the reacquire box appears there are no items to recapture in the bottom section, just the bin in the top section.... Other bins work fine....Any ideas?

thanks for your time

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: Batch Require problems
by on Aug 27, 2008 at 10:39:37 am

Yes, most likely you have a "standard mismatch". If you look in the batch acquire window, there is a row with 4 symbols between the upper and lower area. If you click on the exclamaiton mark sign, you probably will get your clips to show up with a "std. mismatch" message. This means that you try to reacquire with a different setting, e.g. 4:3 clips with your hardware set to 16:9. Either you need to set your hardware to the correct settings, or if you want to force reacquire in your current hardware settings you need to hold down CTRL and Shift to force video and ALT and Command to force audio to be reacquired in your current settings at the time you enter batch reacquire.

Return to posts index

Becky GloverRe: Batch Require problems
by on Aug 27, 2008 at 11:20:28 am

Thanks Floh, that has worked, however now it only sees some of the clips to reacquire not all that are selected in the bin....

Return to posts index

Becky Gloversorted
by on Aug 27, 2008 at 11:22:53 am

scrap that, I have figured it out. Thank you! You are a bit of a legend :)

Return to posts index

Joe HaydenRe: Batch Require problems
by on Oct 15, 2011 at 4:00:19 pm

Your post from a little over 3 years ago is still helping. Had to reacquire some footage into M100 v2.01 from an old 640 x 480 Vincent Media 100 program and got the "Standard Mismatch" error. With your suggestion I was able to get the footage in.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved