MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Weird Happenings - please help.

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
paul CroweWeird Happenings - please help.
by on Jul 9, 2008 at 1:34:06 am

Hi there

thanks in advance for any help with this. I'm running media 100 12.5.1 on a G5 quad running OSX 10.5.3. Will upgrade to M100 12.6 when current project is done.

I also have a producer suite on a power book running the same software versions, although the G5 has the AJA Kona card configuration.

Anyway, I had taken a small project away (about 7GB of SD) on the power book to edit. I saved everything on the internal hard drive. Then I brought it back to the G5 and copied the project to it and the whole thing started going to custard the clips in the bin have gone pink and I get the following
error code:
Media 100 has encounted a disk I/O error
op code: 8, err code: - 39

and file info that varies a little each time it appears. It has characters in it that aren't even on my keyboard so I won't try to re create it.

What's also kind of weird is now when I start M100 on the G5 it gives me the 'thanks for evaluating M100' box, the one where you put your code in, my code is there and I just push enter, but that's odd, isn't it? Also my M100 test application is also give an error so I can't test it.

I've zapped the PRAM, I've trashed the preferences.

Anyone have any idea what might be going on here. I would appreciate any input and/or help with this.

Return to posts index

paul croweRe: Still Weird, but sorted now - thanks.
by on Jul 9, 2008 at 5:20:54 am

Deleted the project and copied it across again. Fixed it. Don't why, but I'm good to go.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved