MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

12.5 Trial Version - Pricing

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Colantuoni12.5 Trial Version - Pricing
by on Apr 10, 2008 at 3:24:55 am

One very important thing about 12.5 I want to point out is that this version is available as a trial version. This gives potential users 15 days to take it for a spin with their AJA hardware (not Kona 2, though). We still recommend a dual boot configuration for this, but if you use FCP and AJA hardware and want to have access to Media 100 legacy files, or there are features that are available in Media 100 that you would like to use, this option is a good way to try out the software (and hopefully you will purchase it.)

I also wanted to mention that you can now purchase Media 100 Suite software for a standalone price. You can still purchase the hardware from Media 100 or you can use your existing AJA hardware with Media 100 Suite.

Come visit us at NAB and check us out. SL8720

Return to posts index

Woody BassRe: 12.5 Trial Version - Pricing
by on Apr 10, 2008 at 5:01:15 pm

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but when I install the trial version, it asks for the usual name, organization, and serial do I go about installing it on a trial basis via this dialog?

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: 12.5 Trial Version - Pricing
by on Apr 10, 2008 at 5:17:05 pm

When downloading the trial version you should either have to log on to BorisFX or to provide your email address. You should have gotten an email with the serial number for the trial version if you have set up a valid mail address.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved