MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100 Support Website

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David C.Media 100 Support Website
by on Jan 15, 2008 at 3:17:06 pm

If you visited the Media 100 support website, you would noticed that we have updated the site. We've retired the old support.media100.com site and are in the middle of migrating the old website to the new website. We plan to post all of the downloads and knowledgebase articles on the new site in the coming weeks and months. We've also added a tutorial section to the site. If you have something you would like to submit, e-mail me and we can see if it can be posted.

Dave

Return to posts index

Lance TrimingtonRe: Media 100 Support Website
by on Jan 16, 2008 at 11:27:09 am

i like the new support page
it works well and has a simple and efficient design

made me thing that perhaps when you get around to updating the 'company' page
you could update this paragraph

We blazed the trail 9 years ago, developing a unique open architecture with unmatched image quality that was both easy to use and affordable. We appealed to the graphic artist for the image quality, the student for the ability to focus on learning the craft of editing and the professional editor who could get the job done in a high pressure environment.

by my reckoning boris has almost owned the company now for 9 years!
and when M100 blazed the trail? well that was August 31st,1993

Return to posts index

David C.Re: Media 100 Support Website
by on Jan 16, 2008 at 3:55:07 pm

Hi,

Yep, I know about that page. We're working on updating all the content on the site.

Thanks!

Dave

Return to posts index

Andrew MehtaRe: Media 100 Support Website
by on Jan 23, 2008 at 8:44:26 am

Since I'm still using old versions, I found aspects of the old download archive invaluable. Whilst streamlining is good, I miss the fact I can't search the old downloads at the moment, and hope you'll find room for a link to legacy downloads on there somewhen soon.

Ta.

Return to posts index

Floh PetersRe: Media 100 Support Website
by on Jan 23, 2008 at 10:31:59 am

[Andrew Mehta] "Since I'm still using old versions, I found aspects of the old download archive invaluable. Whilst streamlining is good, I miss the fact I can't search the old downloads at the moment, and hope you'll find room for a link to legacy downloads on there somewhen soon.
"

Currently the "old" Support website is still up at http://www.support.media100.com/

Return to posts index

Andrew MehtaRe: Media 100 Support Website
by on Jan 23, 2008 at 10:44:11 am

Thanks - I stand corrected.

I had the wrong url.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]