MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ManWBMedia 100
by on Nov 22, 2007 at 3:33:49 am

I have a Media 100 version 6 which still serves me well. Currently I am encountering a serious problem: a crucial timelines doesn't open. When I double click on the icon, a window asks me if I want to 'import the media file' into a new bin, even though the timeline is a Media 100 document. It is fairly long, about 90 minutes. When I do tell it to open by importing, there is of course not enough memory to do so. I tried to open the timeline in a new project, and/or with all the media offline. Still, there's no way to get it to open up. It is a crucial document. When can I do?

Thank you kindly for responding!

Return to posts index

FlohRe: Media 100
by on Nov 22, 2007 at 7:41:54 am

It sounds like your timeline file got damaged somehow. It could be possible that the type/creator settings did change accidentally, and therefore it gets recognized as a media file instead of a timeline. One thing you could do is to search on for a program that lets you see and modify Type/Creator settings of documents. Then, make a copy of your timeline. Take a timeline that does work, and look at its type/creator settings with the tool you found on VT. Now take your timeline copy, and look at its type/creator settings. If they don

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved