MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

M100 HDE projects to DVD's

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lapaloma
M100 HDE projects to DVD's
on Nov 13, 2007 at 7:01:38 pm

I have a M100 HDE system and cannot create dvd's from my projects the way i used to from my old m100i system. when i export self contained quicktimes or any combination, i get a skip-frame result when i drop them into idvd or dvd studio pro. since all of my material originates in HDV and is then digitized through an sdi convergence design box into my hde system, is there something i'm doing wrong when i export it for DVD creation? i think i've tried all combinations without success thus far. by the way, i having to convert from hd to sd so the spots i've shot (tv commercials) can be seen as dvd's. any help would be most appreciated. thanks, joe

Return to posts index

Floh
Re: M100 HDE projects to DVD's
by
on Nov 13, 2007 at 7:25:22 pm

Are you editing in HD or SD? If you work in HD, you need to downconvert into SD for DVDs. If you have DVDSP, you can use Compressor or Media 100s conform tool to convert to SD. From there it should work the same way as from Media 100 i.

Return to posts index

lapaloma
Re: M100 HDE projects to DVD's
on Nov 15, 2007 at 12:23:10 pm

i have reconformed my 16:9 hd media to 4:3 sd in m-100. i then exported my project as various qt files, self contained movie, by reference movies, etc and none of them work. they either have a jagged edges or have a skip frame effect. is there is setting for hdv that i need to adjust? i need to deliver these dvd's to my client today. thanks, joe

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]