MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Episode Pro

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
greggmEpisode Pro
by on Aug 31, 2007 at 5:40:36 pm

Anyone gotten episode pro to work with Media100 files? It doesn't seem to like the M100xferCodec.

Return to posts index

Bobby MVRe: Episode Pro
by on Sep 12, 2007 at 1:10:57 am

what is the M100xfer codec you're referring to?

We purchased episode pro and it didn't work at all. this was back when media100 was still in 11.5, i believe and episode would not work at all no matter what codec i digitized in from m100, reference file, self contained, whatever. Still hoping to find one program that i can make all the conversions and formats with ease. The newest version of Apple's Compressor is good but you still have to purchase the flip4mac plugin seperately in order to use it. And you still cant use the M100i or M100HD codecs without compressor misinterpreting the RGB values.

M100's support of Apple's ProRes codec seems to be working fine as an online quality, compressor-"able" codec to work with. I'm quite satisfied with even the non HQ-ProRes image quality when compressed to MPG2.

Return to posts index

greggmRe: Episode Pro
by on Sep 12, 2007 at 5:31:42 pm

I have spoken to Episode's technical support. The problem is on their end. They plan on having it fixed in the next update, either in 4.4 or 4.4.1.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved