MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Missing or unlinked media?

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MosaicMissing or unlinked media?
by on Aug 27, 2007 at 12:43:58 am

Hello here! I think I posted in the wrong place at first, so this is a duplicate. Pardon my redundancy.

I have some updates to add to a program I created a couple of years ago. The files, including the project media, was placed on an external drive until today. I've moved it all back into place on my hard drive in fashion I usually do and opened the program only to find that the media will not relink. I searched the cow and followed the threads for relinking, checking the media location, etc. Yes, I can see the thumbnail files in the bins, I can see the names on the timeline. My audio files are all linked and OK.

I finally decided I needed to manually link all the files, so have done so by replace dragging the same named bin files into the timeline. The timeline shows linked video material (not italicized). I thought it was all done, seemed to be fine. I saved and shut down for a bit.

Now the force render still can't find the source files. I can play the timeline and see in the M100 record monitor, but not in the source monitor. I can play a clip from the edit studio and see in both the source and record monitors.

Anyone have some ideas for me to get this pulled back together? Thanks.

Mac G-4 OS 10.3.9, Media 100xs 8.2.3a, Boris FX 8, Grafitti 4, Smart Sound Sonic Pro 3.
Windows XP Media, Adobe CS2 Suite

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved