MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100 Audio Errors on export

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
GCTV11Media 100 Audio Errors on export
by on Aug 21, 2007 at 5:42:56 pm

I have forever been having problems when trying to export my programs as self-contained movies. The video always processes just fine, and when it comes to audio export about 75% of the time it will come up with an unspecified Audio error, and then when I go to watch the exported file, somewhere along the timeline, the audio goes from what is is supposed to sound like to just a hideous buzz. I assume I have some kind of audio errors in my program files, but I can't hear anything when playing through the clips or the programs. Does anyone know what's going on? Any help is much appreciate as this is a long standing issue that I have never been able to solve in the 4 or 5 years of having this system, and I love it otherwise. I just want to export as a self-contained movie from the edit suite so I can burn the programs to DVD. When the export works, the programs look and sound great and are very easily burned. When it does not work I have to go through an insane process to try to burn things which is time consuming and convoluted. Please help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved