MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Dubbs on Poland Street, Soho/OxfordRoad area do indeed use Media100.^_^

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AjmetzDubbs on Poland Street, Soho/OxfordRoad area do indeed use Media100.^_^
by on Aug 9, 2007 at 9:38:53 pm

Dubbs on Poland Street, Soho/OxfordRoad area do indeed use Media100.^_^

But I didn't stay to ask what version...^_^
Maybe another time, I'll pop in again, and ask.

What other well known outlets use M100 I wonder?

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: Dubbs on Poland Street, Soho/OxfordRoad area do indeed use Media100.^_^
by on Aug 11, 2007 at 9:05:51 am

That's brilliant to know! I have used them in the past but didn't know they use Media 100. It must be cheaper to take a Media 100 HD timeline (on a firewire drive?) to them for an HD master than renting a deck. What do you think?

Return to posts index

AjmetzRe: Dubbs on Poland Street, Soho/OxfordRoad area do indeed use Media100.^_^
by on Aug 11, 2007 at 9:30:27 pm

I think ask them first, as I don't know what version of M100 they have.

The only reason I suspected they had M100, is because Cake, Nintendo's PR company dub their videogame trailers there, so whenever I get a Nintendo tape through, it has...believe it or not...the Media100 leaders and trailers with a little M100 logo...that count down sequence with the numbers in the circles...I posted about that on these forums last year, and someone told me that animation first appeared around the time of Media100 Version 6, and it's fairly obvious to assume Dubbs also have other edit suites and equipment too.

So, you'd need to know if they had a M100 HD System.
For all I know, it could be one 844X Machine tucked away at the back. But hey, they're only a phone call away, so why not ask them?

But I did pop in for a standards conversion quote, and asked if they used Media100, and I think he mentioned they had one upstairs, yeah. But the conversation went back to the quote, so I didn't catch which version. =P Sorry.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]