MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100 Watermarked AE renders

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
JIm WilcoxMedia 100 Watermarked AE renders
by on Jun 28, 2007 at 12:44:28 pm

I recently installed the eval version of producer. It looked like it installed new versions of the QT media 100 components. Now when I render into a media 100 codec, I get a big Media100 watermark on all my renders. I am noting that these new QT components are about 4.6 m verses the ones on my system at work that are about 450k. I do not see "new" software codecs on their site. What is the difference and why are they watermarking After Effect renderss? They made their codecs available free quite some time ago, yes? Also, I bought Producer last night online, but I only recieved an invoice, but no unlock code. Does anyone know how that gets delievered?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

FlohRe: Media 100 Watermarked AE renders
by on Jun 28, 2007 at 1:16:00 pm

I haven

Return to posts index

Jim WilcoxRe: Media 100 Watermarked AE renders
by on Jun 28, 2007 at 2:11:38 pm

Floh,

I just sent this query to the folks @ Media 100. I will share anything i find out. Thank you for your quick reply.

Return to posts index

Arthur DentRe: Media 100 Watermarked AE renders
by on Jun 28, 2007 at 6:46:50 pm

I just found out that Media 100 is not going to freely distibute their Intel M100 Codec - The only way to get it is to buy Producer (which you did) or a hardware system...

I don't know why you haven't gotten an unlock for producer - but did you include the Unique Product ID with your online order?

If not, I'd try sending that to sales@media100.com (do them a favor an include your invoice number when you send that).

The unlock code should make your watermark go away.

HTH
A.D.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]