MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Producer 11.6.2 export WMV

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
PowerGlove
Producer 11.6.2 export WMV
on Jun 21, 2007 at 2:23:22 pm

Hello,
I'm running media 100 producer 11.6.2 on macintel 2,66 , OSX 10.4.10 with the last version of flip4mac WMV studio pro HD, quicktime 7.1.6 pro.

When I try to export from edit suite to windows media WMV, media 100 crash and ask me for a bug repport.

If I want to encode my WMV files I need to do an export from edit suite in a self-contained movie and after open the file in quicktime pro to export as a wmv file.

I just would to save some time and would like to know if someone know this problem, and if there is a solution.
Regards
PowerGlove

Return to posts index

Floh
Re: Producer 11.6.2 export WMV
by
on Jun 21, 2007 at 2:25:58 pm

[PowerGlove] "When I try to export from edit suite to windows media WMV, media 100 crash and ask me for a bug repport.
"

Do you send these BugReports? This could help the guys at Media 100 find the source for the problem and maybe fix it. Is this the Media 100 BugReporter that shows up?

Btw, you don

Return to posts index

PowerGlove
on Jun 21, 2007 at 2:40:50 pm

Yes this is the media 100 bug report, and of course I send it.
You are right about the reference file, but I have to admit I never used it because of past encoding problem, mostly in mpeg2

Regards.
PowerGlove

Return to posts index

Floh
by
on Jun 22, 2007 at 3:47:07 pm

When such a bugreport shows up it is very helpful not only to send them but to add as much details to the description field as possible. This way the guys at Media100 really can get a clue of what is going on there, and in what context this crash happened. This greatly improves the chances for getting things fixed.

Floh

[PowerGlove] "Yes this is the media 100 bug report, and of course I send it.
"

Return to posts index

David Issko
on Jun 25, 2007 at 7:12:18 am

What about trying to make your wmv file from Cleaner?
Or what about creating a standard MPEG1 (multiplexed with audio) file if you need to play it back in windows media.

Perhaps Procoder (I have windoze version) may assist. It has helped me on a number of occassions.

Just a few thoughts if all else fails.

Cheers
David Issko

Return to posts index

PowerGlove
on Jun 26, 2007 at 10:34:57 am

Thanks Davis for your answer, but procoder is only on PC and I'm on mac.
Also as I explain, Iwant a direct output from media 100 to work, but with quicktime reference, the operation is not so long.

Regards
PowerGlove

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]