MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Broadcast LIVE

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AjmetzBroadcast LIVE
by on Jun 4, 2007 at 10:03:48 am

Hey, just got another reminder email for Broadcast LIVE 19th-21th June.
Thought I'd see who else is going, and enquire if M100 will be there again? Hmm...can't see you guys on the exhibitor list this year. =P Will you have a presence through a reseller, or not at all?

Anyone else from the COW likely to be going?

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: Broadcast LIVE
by on Jun 4, 2007 at 5:54:16 pm

I think that you will find that NMR (New Media Research) will be there who are a major Soho media editing equipment supplier and re sellers of Media 100. I think Boris himself was at the last show but I missed him.

Return to posts index

AjmetzRe: Broadcast LIVE
by on Jun 4, 2007 at 6:27:52 pm

Ah, cool, thanks, I will have to drop them an email and see if they're demoing Producer.

And yes, I saw Boris himself at last year's show. ^_^

Are you gonna be there Michael?

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: Broadcast LIVE
by on Jun 5, 2007 at 7:52:09 am

Yes, Ajmetz, I hope to be there but not sure which day. I will have a cell phone with me, 07801 912 700 so when you are there give a try on that. I don't think NMR would have a Media 100 demo set up but you should contact them to find out.

Return to posts index

by on Jun 12, 2007 at 1:54:49 pm

Nope. NMR will *not* have Media100 at the show, which is a damn shame, since nowerdays all it would take is to bring a Laptop with Producer, lol. ^_^.

=P I actually have zero interest in Broadcast LIVE now that Media100 isn't gonna be there. It was so exciting to hear about the NAB stuff, that I just assumed I could catch up come Broadcast LIVE, but apparently not. Oh well, am broke atm anyway, so can't afford to buy any of their new systems now anyway, but it's always nice to have a play about with a system, and see what I'm missing. ^_^.

Despite not having a reason to be there anymore, =P, I may still pop along on the 19th, as I arranged something else in London that evening, thinking I could kill two birds with one stone, so I'll be in London anyway.
So I'll probably pop along to Earls Court 2, Tuesday afternoon, and have a wander round.

Return to posts index

Derek BruceRe: Broadcast LIVE
by on Jun 13, 2007 at 5:36:44 pm

I think you will find the latest Media100 offerings at Broadcast Live from Cypher AMS (Stand C45 I think) - ask for Daniel:

http://www.cypherams.com/

I'm going on to try and be there on the 21st. Cheers,

Derek.

Return to posts index

by on Jun 14, 2007 at 2:28:47 am

Awww...that's great news, thanks a lot mate. =)

I now have purpose in attending! ^_^.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]