MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

OMF for HDe

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
murrayfOMF for HDe
by on May 24, 2007 at 7:28:42 pm

Anyone got any thoughts on how the OMF option works. It's installed, but when I go to export from the timeline on my HDe system, a options graphic flashes on screen for a nano second and is gone. And that's it. It didn't come with any instructions. Any help appreciated.

Return to posts index

SoftHarborRe: OMF for HDe
by on May 25, 2007 at 2:39:06 am

Can you do an export to XML?

Return to posts index

murrayfRe: OMF for HDe
by on May 25, 2007 at 5:12:52 am

Yes, that appears to work

Return to posts index

by on May 25, 2007 at 11:02:28 am

Try dragging the XML export file on the OMF export application. I think it's somewhere in the Media 100 folder, but I'm not sure.

Return to posts index

FlohRe: OMF for HDe
by on May 25, 2007 at 11:04:33 am

[SoftHarbor] "Try dragging the XML export file on the OMF export application. I think it's somewhere in the Media 100 folder, but I'm not sure."

What? Why is there an "Export to

Return to posts index

by on May 25, 2007 at 12:24:58 pm

I'm just trying to give him something to try. Maybe it will get around his problem, maybe it won't, but nobody else suggested anything.

Return to posts index

by on May 25, 2007 at 11:34:44 pm

Thanks for trying, but I'm afraid it doesn't work. I managed to snap a still of the board which flashes up, and of course it's the one which allows you to select the type of export you want ie video and audio, or just audio etc, and where you want your omf project to go when it's made. But it doesn't stay there and gives me no clue as to what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks

Return to posts index

by on May 26, 2007 at 2:28:14 am

I'm down to 2 ideas:
1. delete the file ~/Library/Preferences/com.Media100.Media100HD.plist which stores some prefs about file save/open dialogs (the ~ means your user directory)
2. contact M100 support

Return to posts index

by on May 26, 2007 at 5:42:53 am

Thanks, I have sent pleas to my supplier, M100 support and Diaquest, the makers of the software. so we'll see. M100 happily took my US$600 for it when I bought the system so hopefully they'll help me out

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]