MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

media 100 hde export to dvd

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
stillman
on May 2, 2007 at 4:34:51 am

can someone tell me how to export a program from my media 100hde program to toast7 to make dvd's? i've done this perfectly on my
100i/8.2/g4 system, but can't make it work on my 11.5/hde/g5 system. i've tried idvd and studio pro as well w/ no luck. any ideas thanks. joe

Return to posts index

Floh
Re: media 100 hde export to dvd
by
on May 2, 2007 at 6:17:48 am

[stillman] "can someone tell me how to export a program from my media 100hde program to toast7 to make dvd's? i've done this perfectly on my
100i/8.2/g4 system, but can't make it work on my 11.5/hde/g5 system. i've tried idvd and studio pro as well w/ no luck. any ideas thanks. joe"

How did you do it on your V8 system? What is the problem with V11.5?

Return to posts index

amedia100fan
on May 14, 2007 at 6:44:06 pm

I can't help you with your request, but I do have a question for you. I am currently using Media 100i but can't seem to produce good quality DVD's by exporting a QT movie and burning with Studio Pro. I have had better luck simply recording directly to DVD using a DVD recorder.
The video is clean but the squeeze zooms and camera pans appear to "jitter or hang up".
What settings would you recommend for best quality of short 15-20 minute programs?
Your assistance (or anyone else) would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Hugh Walker
Re: media 100 hde export to dvd
on Jan 25, 2010 at 7:23:53 pm

Been there... done that! I've gone that root as well and found that when I used the SP or slower record mode, I had better success. I also read that some recorders seemed to be more compatible with a broader range of players. Playback issues continued to haunt me so I'm trying to burn the disk with computer software, sooner or later I will find the right combination. Good Luck with your recorder.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]