MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media100i 7.5: Error Using the "Media100 Library" Error: -19111

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AjmetzMedia100i 7.5: Error Using the "Media100 Library" Error: -19111
by on Apr 24, 2007 at 5:15:21 pm

Hi, I had some problems last night attempting to Master to Tape using DV.
I've Media100i 7.5 with a P6000 and DV Option (Sony daughterboard).

I usually never use Master to tape, I usually just hit play on the timeline, and record on my deck manually.

First problem was before the Master to Tape dialogue box opened, it did a Media search for Title.RTI-14 and Untitled several times, which was odd because there were no titles in my timeline, and I had all hard drives I'd ever used daisy chained to the system, so there should be no missing media files.

After the search, the dialogue box opens and I can tick DV, and then master, and it will work fine for the first 2 seconds, then the output screen will turn green, and the following warning appears:

Error Using the "Media100 Library".

Error: -19111
Socket: 64
File: RTCPlayA
Hardware Rev: 559

Param 1: $28
Param 2: $28
Param 3: $0
Param 4: $0
Param 5: $0

The problem kept repeating despite trying with machine control on/off, or audio analogue/dv in the hardware settings.

Oddly, I discovered even when just playing from the timeline, I could only output S-Video to my PD150 DV/DVCAM Deck (Recording in DV mode in this instance) just wouldn't take DV out, no signal would be picked up, although machine control worked fine.

I don't know if it's related, but I've always only ever used analogue audio in with DV video in, as DV audio & video in results in the picture blinking every few seconds, whereas with analogue audio, the DV video in works fine. Could it be a DV audio problem that causes the master to tape error? Or is it a simple matter of some Media100 Library files missing from my system? [ Which I bought second hand three years ago ].

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved