MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

thee coolest thing at NAB...

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bobby MVthee coolest thing at NAB...
by on Apr 19, 2007 at 12:23:03 am

the AJA Io HD. cant wait for it to come out. cannot wait for it to be supported by media 100. We're talking all possible inputs and outputs, SD and HD, analog, digital, upconversion, downconversion, basically everything except uncompressed HD. but who cares! its works for your laptop using the FW 800 port! use this with your media100 SW... maybe m100 can get a price break cuz apparently is 3495, which is the same cost as an HDe with media100 sw.

please oh please work this out. talked to rob and he was excited about it too....

oh yeah and the ultra hd presentation by the guys at nhk was pretty amazing too. 7680x4320 pixels at 60p... wow

Return to posts index

AjmetzRe: thee coolest thing at NAB...
by on Apr 19, 2007 at 4:28:25 pm

Thanks for filling us in.
There was so much hype going around about NAB this year, and such a huge build up, I was surprised the M100 board suddenly went a bit quiet. Guess all the regulars were in Las Vegas partying or something. =P

I heard about the AJA IO in all the FCP6 write ups. Would be cool if M100 supported it too...^_^...not that I have the money to upgrade atm, but, ho hum. ^_^. I like to think they match Apple blow for blow, even if UB did take a while...

What happened at the M100 Users Group?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved