MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Any support planned for HDV?

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter DeArmondAny support planned for HDV?
by on Apr 8, 2007 at 12:54:53 am

A friend of mine has been shooting on the JVC HD110 and he's asking me about editing his project. If I'm not mistaken, some time ago it was announced that the Lumiere product works with Media 100 (but you'd think it only works with Final Cut Pro when you visit the Lumiere website). Anyway, this is at best a work-around; has anyone used it and can you share results?

And... does Media 100 plan to support HDV editing? I see this as being critical in the near future.

Return to posts index

topher944Re: Any support planned for HDV?
by on Apr 8, 2007 at 4:33:35 am

Since you asked - Now that Boris is kicking butt with all these new versions/upgrades that were desperately needed - will there be a "multicam" function and how about support for the sony xd/xdhd cams. These 2 functions, or lack thereof, keep me from being able to push this system for our next big nationally broadcast show. I know you guys have been working doubletime to make up for the damage caused by previous owners - but we're like a fighter who's just been given a standing 8 count - we'd really like to fight with the big boys - but our legs are still a little wobbly. Please give us the tools to deliver the KO punch. Kind Regards, Chris K.

Return to posts index

FlohRe: Any support planned for HDV?
by on Apr 8, 2007 at 2:56:06 pm

if you need a Multicam solution for one of the newer (V10 and up) systems, let me know. There is a solution/workaround for this, and we use it on several big shows every week.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved