MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100 not displaying graphics

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kirk WilsonMedia 100 not displaying graphics
by on Mar 14, 2007 at 7:06:04 pm

I have a M100i XR running on a G4 dual 500 with 1 gb of ram in system 10.2.8. Using ver 8.0.1, (the last version in OS 10.2,) I have come to learn my way around the issues associated with this particular version. My problem? Well, this morning I opened M100 only to find that the project could not locate any of its media. To solve that issue, I created a new project and opened the same program and after the initial media search, the media was located. However, the graphics media is obviously not located because none of the graphics clips are playing. I also noticed that the system didn't do it's normal scan for the graphic RTI files. Normally, you can see each graphic flash on the production monitor as it relinks the graphic media. It's as if I've muted the graphics tracks. I've also opened up another project and an entirely different program and am seeing the same symptoms. As a mater of fact, when I open a project, the programs do not open. I have to manually open the program. This should only be so, if I closed the program before closing the project. Any recommendations?

Kirk Wilson
(225) 473-8874 ext:210

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved